YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION:
WHAT DO WE COLLECT, AND HOW DO WE USE IT?
- We do not collect personal information when you visit our site unless you log on, place an order or register with us.
- When you place an order you will be asked for the following personal information: your name, e-mail address, mailing address, delivery address and any special delivery instructions and phone number. We may share this information, and only that information which is reasonably necessary, with those third parties that are involved in the processing of your order. For example, the financial institution that issued your credit card and the shipping carrier that delivers your order.
- When you log on to our site, we will ask you your e-mail address and Password.
- If you belong to a subscription or other program, we may send information about specials we are offering to program members. We may ask for information which identifies you as a program member. The only way to unsubscribe from this information will be to cancel your subscription.
- We have regular news and specials e-mails available to make your shopping and purchasing experience easier. Should you not wish to receive future editions of these you may unsubscribe at any time.
- When you submit feedback or questions via e-mail, or contact us for information about our Web site, we will request your name and e-mail address. We use this information solely to respond to your inquiries.
- We do not share, sell, rent or trade any personal information to any third party without your permission.
- Our site contains links to other sites. We are not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
- By default all web server log files capture IP addresses. We may use your IP address to help diagnose problems with our server, administer our web site and to track web usage. This information is used internally and is generally not shared with anyone else except where required or entitled by law to do so (such as in the investigation of fraud or other inappropriate activity).
E-MAILS FROM US
We have found that attractive, graphics-rich e-mails are a quick, effective and low-cost way to communicate with customers about new resources. We maintain an opt-out, user-customizable subscription service of e-mail addresses of people requesting promotional e-mails.
We do not want to send e-mails to you if you would prefer not to receive them. Therefore, every e-mail provides a way for you to unsubscribe from future e-mails. In addition, you can visit our web site. We have administration procedures in place to remove e-mail addresses and domains that consistently send failure messages to our e-mail servers.
For credit card transactions, we add security by using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) technology. This means that the credit card information you send is encrypted by your computer, and then decrypted again on our server, making it extremely difficult for others to access your private information in between. So, when using an SSL capable browser, shopping on our web site is as safe as using your credit card in a regular store.
Leadership Ministries Inc. ABN 63 230 382 969. 1-5 Solent Circuit, Baulkham Hills NSW 2153 Australia.